Stanislaus County Crows Landing Airfield reservations process is is as follows:
1. Click REGISTER to begin the registration process.
2. Check your email for further instructions about submitting insurance certificates and review the terms and conditions.
3. Once requested items are received, they will be reviewed by our office staff. Please ensure the correct insurance certificates are submitted.
4. Once approved, you will be notified when you can begin scheduling reservations.
1. Click LOG IN to access your account.
2. Follow the prompts to book a new reservation.
3. Once processed, your reservation will be approved within 2 business days.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. All clients will be able to reserve a maximum of 10 reservations per month.
2. A Wait List is available in the event a reservation is cancelled. Clients must respond within 72 hours after being notified to secure the reservation.
3. All appointments, including no-shows, will be billed unless cancelled 48 hours prior to the event.
Managing your own appointments and need some help? Read the how-to guides on:
All reservations at the Crows Landing Airfield require a certificate of current insurance coverage to be approved by and on file with Stanislaus County. All new users will submit their insurance certificate for when setting up a new user account.
All reservations submitted with valid insurance certificates on file will be approved within 3 business days.
Cancellations may be made 48 hours before the reservation date without penalty. Cancellations made less than 48 hours before the reservation date will be charged the full reservation amount.
A Wait list is available for those who want to reserve a date not available, in the hopes that such date might become available in the event the existing reservation is canceled.